yes I am running in to the same issue
what version of winamp are you using?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Scanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:15 AM
Subject: Winamp problem

Recently when playing files in Winamp I cannot always use the fast forward and back arrows. If I do, after a few strokes of the arrow the sound stops, the computer locks up, and I need to re-boot. This is happening on both of my computers, but it is not consistant, in other words, it does not happen every time, just most.

I thought it might be a memory or caching problem, but I just don't know.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Peter S.