danneil,
hank was refering to roxieo easy media cd dvd creator 7 not nero 7
the latest version of nero is the 6.6 version and not 7.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: CD/R compilation burned with Nero behaving like CD/RW

James,
I'd read good things about the screen reader accessibility of Easy Cd/DVD
Creator 6, and had learned that you can still get leftover copies from
places such as Staples, when someone gave me a copy of Nero Ultra Version 6 as a birthday gift. Now both of these poroducts have been superseded by new versions: The Nero V. 7 to which hank refers, and Roxio Easy Media Creator, about whose accesibility I don't know anything, but which is now in the same
price range as Nero.

So I'm going to keep trying to get more comfortable with Nero and, if it
just keeps seeming too complicated for my comfort, I'll buy a copy of Easy
CD/DVD Extractor, a  new version of which was just released.  The last
version, which I tried out as a demo, seemed pretty easy to use, and it's
only $24.95.

What fun. I mean, burning CDs really *is* fun and neat to be able to do,but some of theprograms can make me feel as if I must be going crazy. And that
is *not* much fun.

thanks for responding.  I'll see what I can manage with what I've got.
----- Original Message ----- From: "hank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>