From: "Shane Jackson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:02 AM
Subject: Sound Forge 8 with Noise Reduction.

> Hello, all.  I asked this a few days ago, but I thought it might be time
to ask it again.  I just purchased my update to Sound Forge 8.  Actually, I
had to get a brand new version, due to a hard-drive crash.
> I am of the understanding that this product comes with Noise Reduction.
Where do I find this?  When I go into tools and then to audio restoration, I
only have two selections, untitled and general
> restoration.  Now, something is either wrong here, or I am badly mistaken.
I thought there was a vinyl restoration tool, a noise reduction tool, etc.
etc.  Can any of you help?  I have a file with a great
> deal of air-conditioning noise, and I really need to aleviate this as soon
as I can.  Thank you for your assistance.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Shaneslivejournal