I think she is interested in the music on demand and the real store doesn't do that all though there are good quality files 192 kbps smily ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clifford Blackwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Help with Rhapsody

If Rapsody is difficult try the Real Music Store through Real Player
10.5.  It's quite easy to use.  Though you get files in .rax format,
they are easily burnable or transferable to many different devices.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/12/2005 3:26:53 PM >>>
Yeah, George!  It is Rhapsody 3 I've downloaded and I find myself
pretty
clueless, even trying to use my JAWS cursor to find stuff.  I'm most
interested in downloading;  I guess I have to check out Rhapsody to go

somehow.  Is there some sort of little tutorial somewhere?  The Help
file
drives me a bit mad, but I'll keep at it.  I'm just trying to find a
fairlyy
inexpensive legal source for lots of varieties of MP3 downloads.  If
there's
a more accessible source out there, I might try that.  Emusic was okay
but
didn't quite have what I was looking for.  Any help is appreciated, and
thank you all for your responses so far.

Kathy Szinnyey
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or