Peter,

I'm sure I could do that easy enough, but on some sites, you have too at least have a browser window open for the site you are on, or the stream wont play. What I am really trying to do, is to schedule a number of staggered sessions for recording over maybe a six hour period at a time. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to have all these different sessions open in order to possibly make these respective recordings, and as of yet, I'm not even sure it will work on this particular site, but I don't see why not. I apparently will not be able to schedule each of these sessions with different instances of the program running, but was hoping to do so. Do you have any experience with such use with Total Recorder?

Thanks much,

Larry