I have successfully used Winamp to play WMP files, including some governed by DRM.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Larry Higgins wrote:

I don't recall ever being able to play such files with any success despite Winamp's claim to the contrary <g>. Just wondering. Does WMP require the use of DRM these days when making WMA files. I was never even tempted to use WMP for anything but for listening to an audio stream, and that was only out of sheer necessity.