Hi all,
Perhaps I'm fortunate in that I've just subscribed at the same time as this
thread. I have a similar wish as Jim in that I want to record a radio show
from the internet. I'm using Goldwave to do so and I've been told that I have
to set my audio device to 'What you hear'. My problem is, within the
configuration of my Toshiba, I don't have the option of, 'What you hear' I
have Mono Mix. Stereo Mix, CD Player, Line in and Phone line. Absolutely
nothing close to, 'what you hear'. My question is, given that I don't have
this option, is there another work around that will enable me to record from
my sound card.

I'm using Windows XP home

Many thanks.
Peter