Joanne,
i got it from Dean when i was still running 98 so will send it to you off list later today. i can't comment on whether it makes a difference since am now running TR with XP and don't seem to have the same issues as under 98. Might be worth a try for you though.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 8:25 AM
Subject: registry patch/Re: Total Recorder comments

Dean or anyone else who might know: I think I do need that patch because Jaws sometimes does seem to get in my recordings. It could be I'm not checking something right in t.r.--not sure--but would like to know how to get this patch. I tried emailing High Criteria once and they sent some form letter about filing a bug report, and I wasn't sure exactly what they meant since I thought I'd explained the problem in my email. Is there a phone number or some other way to contact them to request this patch?

Thanks.