To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: Online music: What's available where?

Hello Michael Lang,

I am replying on list because when I send you a private email to your address, the email bounces.

Please can you or anyone else tell me how to turn on the beeps on the Rio Volt S P 150. Also, what other menu toggles are
available?

Thanks.

Don Roberts

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>