Thank you. I had trouble with windows media player, but never thought about trying real player. Seems I can't navigate between chapters and titles in win media.
Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Milton M. Ota" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 4:06 PM
Subject: RE: accessible dvd software

If you set your default media player to either Real Player 10.X or Windows
Media Player 9.X and of course I assume you have a DVD drive, you should be
able to access the menus from the keyboard.

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528