-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jay Williams
Sent: 01 August 2005 15:56
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Cooledit questions

Hi, Mike,
Unfortunately, neither pausing the recording nor using the menu to take you
to a specified time actually puts the cursor at that point. The only way to
put the start time of the edit where wanted is to hold down the right-arrow
key for an eon, release it, and hear where you are.
Also, mif you're recording and you wanna stop and let stuff go by and
continue again, use control-space.
Jay