To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 5:18 AM
Subject: Winamp and midi out choice?

Does anyone know if WinAmp offers a choice of midi out.

I often use winapm to play folders containing only midi files from the
classical music archives. This works quite nicely, but winamp only uses
my internal sound card which leaves much to be desired in terms of sound
quality. If I could change the midi out port, I believe I'd enjoy the
music more.

I'm open to suggestions.

Js