I understand better now.  I'm afraid your question is beyond my knowledge.

Good luck.

Clifford

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 8/10/2005 2:34:42 PM >>>
Clifford,

I'm asking the first of your readings. I want to send Realplayer's audio
output to my secondary sound card/device, not the card that is configured as
the Windows default audio output device. And, there are reasons (involving
my Skype headset) why I can't just configure the secondary output device as
the Windows default device.

Someone told me (third-hand) what I want to do isn't possible in Realplayer.
I'd like to confirm if that is, in fact, true. And, in any case, I have
heard that it is possible in Winamp, and I'd also like step-by-step
instructions on how to accomplish the same thing in Winamp.

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman