Hi all.

I have an option on my Start Menu called TV on off.  On the back of my
computer I have an RF socket for my TV Arial.  I moved my computer into my
sitting room and plugged the TV Ariel into the back of my computer, booted
up and clicked on the TV on off link in my start menu.  All that happened
was the desk-top went blank then returned again.

I have a DVD burner on my computer and I'd really like to be able to watch
and record TV programmes.  Can anyone offer any advice please.

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at: