Hi. have just installed nero 6.3 and an old Yamaha
crw8824e. When I try to burn with nero express it
insists in burning at 8x 1,200 kb/s. This results in
constant failures. I set the drive speed to 1x 176
kb/s in the Nero toolkit, but nero won't burn at any
other speed than 8x 1,200, way too fast for this old
dinosaur I imagine. Why is it totally disregarding my
settings? Any ideas? I'm using window eyes 4.5 and xp
sp1. A friend suggested getting a new driver, but The
only driver on the net for this Yamaha was rated as
poor. Thanks.
Shawn Klein
moderador grupos
skype-portugues