From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alan Pollard
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 12:53 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: RE: pulse mp3 player

Hi Julie and Andre, please excuse the late reply as I have been away from
the computer for a couple of days!.thanks for geting back to me re Pulse,I
am assessing  pulse at present  on a 12 day trial and I do  like it's jaws
   accessibility , Julie,I appreciate your reference to winamp,however if
the pulse player lives up to it's claims, I recken it will suit me