What is the most accessible, using JFW 6.2, program to do scheduled
recording from a TV tuner card? The NVidia software that comes with the
personal Cinema is almost useless, all I can really do with it is close it.
I got a trial of Beyond TV I downloaded, although usable, if you use
snapstream.net, and wait forever for it to update to put the jobs in the
active schedule, I did get files, but they have a lot of crackle and pop to
them. I don't get that on my regular TV hooked up to the same cable TV
service as my modem and computer. It doesn't seem to do live TV that
accessibly, and I can't find a way to get in to a setting to make it work
with that NVidia remote. I might consider eliminating the other splitter
going to the TV, if it'd make the audio sound better, but I'm not fond of
having to get up and use the jaws cursor to flip the channel.
Thanks.