Thanks very much Kevin, that's great!

Cheers,  Ted

----- Original Message -----
Hi Ted.

Check out Notmad Explorer

http://www.redchairsoftware.com/notmad/

Notmad Explorer is hands-down the most advanced software companion for your
Creative Nomad MP3 Player. It is the first and only Nomad software that
includes
full Windows Explorer integration as a device in My Computer, web page
interface access to your Jukebox through a built-in web server, and powerful
search
and reporting capabilities using a built-in SQL database.

Notmad Explorer currently supports the following devices:
Creative Nomad II (all capacities)
Creative Nomad IIc (all capacities)
Creative Nomad II MG (all capacities)
Creative Nomad MuVo (all capacities)
Creative Nomad MuVo NX, TX, Slim (all capacities)
Creative Nomad MuVo2 (all capacities)
Creative Rhomba (all capacities)
Creative MuVo N200 (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox C (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox 2 (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox 2 LX (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen USB 2.0 (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen NX (all capacities)
Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra (all capacities)
Creative Zen Xtra (all capacities)
Creative Zen Touch (all capacities)
Creative Zen Micro (all capacities)

Runs on Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP.
Compatible with both MTP and PDE firmwares for Zen Micro.
Upgraded Jukeboxes are also supported.
European 'D.A.P.' versions are supported.
All available connections for each device are supported, including:
USB 1.0, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, Firewire/IEEE1394/SB1394.

Notmad Explorer |
Store |
Support |
Club Red |
About Us
Help and Support |
Red Chair Software

Copyright © 2005 Red Chair Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Legal Information

Kevin