hi Kevin and all, thanks for the help!just to clarify the  origin of the
disk,my son downloaded the files  on his machine,  useing a pier to pier
file sharing program,  ,and burnt them to disk with Nero,   ,i have not
been able to convert  them to iether mp3, or wav!. kevin,as you
said,looking forward to the Oval!. cheers, and thanks in advance.AlanAt
11:24 AM 8/29/05 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi Alan.
>
>Wonder if this CD has some copy protection?  Have you been able to rip this
>CD as WAV successfully?
>
>The only time I've come across this is with copy protected CD's where I've
>been unable to rip at all using CDEX.
>
>Regards and looking forward to the Oval.
>
>Kevin
>E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.