Hello list,

I am seeking recommendations for digital voice recorders for recording
contested case hearings before an Administrative Law Judge.  The
recorder should be easy to operate, have good  voice sound quality ifor
a room that is about 20 by 30 feet.  The files will need to be downable
for archival purposes.  Hearings may run from about 1 hour to 40 hours
over several days.  For hearings over about an hour or so, I assume we'd
want something that uses some sort of memory card from which files can
be downloaded for storage and for public records purposes.

Storage of files in .mp3 or .wav formats would be preferable.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

Clifford