From: "Gary Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 12:43 PM
Subject: Can't get Skype to Worok

Hi all.  I just installed the newest version of Skype, and I don't like it.  I
tried to call a friend of mine on it, but it didn't work.  I got somebody else.
 When I do an alt c, at says, "answer unavailable."  It doesn't say anything
about calling anyone.  I use the Jaws curser to find the list of people.  I
made a call by pressing enter on a name, but got somebody else, instead.  What
do I do?  How can I get the previous version back?  With this computer, I've
never had any luck using system restore.