Hi   Anita,

Have you listened to Dave William's review of Winamp 5.08 on the Main Menu
archive?  It's a two-part review from last September, which looks in depth
at the Winamp library.

I'm not very familiar with the program, so I can't answer your question
about searching.

>From memory though, I think Dave said there's no search button.  In other
words, once you start typing something into the library's  edit field, a
search automatically commences  based on your criteria.  I   think this
applies if you're online and looking for radio stations.

In order to hear the program, you can   tgo to
www.acbradio.org/mainmenu.html and follow the re-direct link.    Then use
the find command to look for Winamp.  The most recent shows are nearer the
top of the page.

hope this helps.

Regards from a very wet Dublin,

Eamonn

This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may
contain privileged and/or other confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient,
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not
print, copy,
retransmit, disclose, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use the information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email message
in error,
and delete the copy you have received.

For more information on the Office of the Refugee Applications
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie