Well, I've used it briefly, but can't really say that I have solid info
for you. I used my arrows to move from track to track, but only guessed
that that was what it was doing. I managed to get a metronome going and
record a few over dubs but couldn't quite tel you how I did it. R is
record, s is stop, and more than that I just do not know.

Strange, right?, I hate it too. But if you learn more, share it.

Js