Don,

I can change menu options on the 200s with DSS-Player Plus. As much as I
know, you can only get it, if you have an Olympus recorder, with which
DSS-Player (standard version) is supplied. DSS-Player Plus is only
available as an an update (around $15) for DSS-Player standard version.
But perhaps, this is different in the U.S. You could ask Olympus.

I got my DSS-Player standard with the Olympus DS-2, I updated to Plus
and now, I can also change menu settings on the WS-200S.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>