Not having any difficulties here.  Here's how I do it so maybe this will
help. I went to
http://listen.xmradio.com
  and logged in with my e-mail address and password.

Next I clicked on the link that says,  images/listen now
When that happens, a new browser window comes up.  From there, at the top
of the page, i pressed enter on the very first link that says xm channels.
Next, I was able to press the e key which brings you to the quick tune edit
box and I just typed in a channel number, 22 for example. then I pressed
enter and in a few seconds the station started playing, no problems.
note that you can also arrow down the page and when you're focused on a
channel number, it's considered a link even though JAWS doesn't report it
as one.  But if you press enter on a channel number in the list, you can
also get the stations to play that way as well. if you still can't get the
stations to play, you may not have windows media player 10 installed. I
believe xm radio online needs to have either version 9 or 10 installed for
it to work.