Hi,
    I was reading about XM Radio's Online service, and was wondering if
anyone's tried it yet? I'm thinking about signing up for the trial, but am
wondering how accessible the system is. Alternatively, is it a good idea to
install WinAmp 5.1 (I'd install it in another folder, rather than over the
current version) to listen to the service that way? If yes, does the trial
limitation of 3 days still apply?
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Phone: (306) 355-2254 (no collect calls please)
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global
Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00
GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind)
Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS
Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net