From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jerry Richer
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 4:53 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: An Audio Decision That Requires Some Thought

     Jamie!  Considering that finances are an issue then It sounds to me as
though Gold Wave would serve you well.  Record, Playback, Edit, save to
different formats is what most people want.  Sound Forge isn't for everyone.
Most people probably never even use most of it's features or even know what
they do.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96: Digital Audio Recorder: $375.00, includes
shipping in the continental United States ! Tascam FW1884: $1,199.00 plus
$150.00 factory rebate from Tascam until September 30, includes shipping in
the continental United States ! Edirol R-1: high quality portable stereo
Compact Flash audio recorder with USB, $400.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml ! Native Instruments Elektrik Piano:
$199.00 ! Try Edirol for professional audio capture, audio playback and low
latency MIDI applications: http://www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! Delta 66: $190 includes delivery in the USA, $220 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/delta.shtml ! Sound Forge 8.0 with CD Architect 5.2:
$250, includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! Giga Studio 3.0 Ensemble: $289 includes delivery in the USA, $319 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/gigastudio.shtml
! Sonar: 4.0: Studio $299, Producer $599, includes delivery in the USA, add
$30 outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/sonar.shtml ! We take PayPal, Visa,
Mastercard, checks, wire transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com