Hi folks,

I asked recently about archiving a music collection and received numerous
good suggestions. I've now got the external hard drive so I can begin the
process. But now I've got another dilemma of sorts. I plan to archive to a
lossless format, but I'm not sure which one to choose. I've heard many
people tout the WMA lossless format, but I've also heard recommendations for
flak. WMA is easy, but if I go with flak, what programs do a good efficient
job of ripping songs from cd into flak format? And, if I decide to go with
flak, will it be easy to make cd's from the flak format? What programs will
allow me to burn cd's from flak format?

Thanks everyone,
Scott