Hi:
I am using WMP10 and there are some .asx segments I need to listen to. First of
all, When I click on the link I am prompted to download and I get a message
which tells me that my default player can't open the file. I was able to do
this last week. I also have the problem on audible.com. When I want to listen
to a sample book, I'm prompted to download the link that points to the file; it
won't play when I click on the link, again the download prompt starts. Do you
think it might help to go back to an older version of WMP?I'm sorry if this
doesn't make sense, but if someone could help, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks, Deb.

If you want you could write me off list at: