Hi,

         Not everybody agrees, but I do not use the software
driver.  I use the sound board choice.  That's well and good if you
don't need to be doing things whilst you are recording.

Rusty
 > At 01:52 PM 9/16/2005, Peter Bentley spake thusly:-

>I have just downloaded and tried to install Total Recorder 5.2
>accepting the TR driver. I use JAWS and when re-starting the
>computer JAWS is silent and
>I had to un-install the program.
>Could somebody please advise me the basic settings to get Total
>Recorder working.
>Many thanks.
>Peter Bentley
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com