Hi,

         Many of the mp3 players out there, like the i rivers, do
play og files, and winamp and other players will play them too. They
are smaller, and sound as good or better than mp3's.

Rusty

 > At 08:28 AM 8/31/2005, Peter Logue spake thusly:-
>Just two more mentions. Why would anyone want to store CD Audio or cda  files
>on their computer. That doesn't make sense. A cda audio file takes up tons of
>room compared to an mp3 file. There's no difference to the quality as far as
>I can tell. Also, I wouldn't create and store ogg files. You can burn a data
>album of mp3's from your computer and play it in many home CD and DVD
>players, Sony Discman etc. But you can't burn a data disc of ogg files and do
>the same.
>
>Peter

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com