Well, not using JAWS, I'm guessing here but I don't think it is a JAWS
issue.  I think you have checked inadvertently or otherwise the mute
recording check box when setting up the recording.  When I use the enhanced
sound card driver, all sounds come through the computer including speech,
but only the stream is recorded.  I do have my sound card set in the control
panel or sndvol32 to use my sound cards drivers and not the replay radio
drivers for both recording and playback.  Replay doesn't seem to mind, all
other sounds seem to work a bit better, and I can still use the enhanced
soundcard  selection when making a recording of a stream.  So, assuming
something else isn't doing this in your system, check to be sure you haven't
checked the "mute" box in your scheduled recordings.  I believe it is on the
4th or 5th tab of the show's properties sheet.  My inclination is to think
it is on the fifth tab, but I'm not quite sure and don't want to stop here
to call up the program and look for it.  You can easily do that yourself.
RD