Hi Kevin,
    I'm using CDEx 1.60 Beta 1.
    I was able to download the ASPI drivers from Adaptec's site, but I
don't think they're being installed propperly. When I ran CDEx after the
drivers got installed, it worked fine until I started using the "read from
WinAmpDB" feature, then things went wrong. It again gave me the message
about NT SCSI devices not being supported or something to that effect. I
finally removed the CDEx.ini file, and ran the program again. This time, a
dialog came up saying that the WNASPI32.dll file couldn't be initialized.
I've tried installing these ASPI drivers for both Windows 98 and Windows
XP, but they're still not working. Is there something else I need to do?
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Phone: (306) 355-2254 (no collect calls please)
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global
Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00
GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind)
Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS
Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net