Hi,

         You can always use the scheduler to turn the recorder off
and on during a day if you got the stream running already.
Rusty

>Hi Ann, so does that mean that total recorder scheduler won't work with
>total recorder standard edition?  That is too bad.  I only found two
>tab controls, the general tab, and the status tab, just wish they
>wouldn't have included the scheduler on the standard version, if that
>is the case.
>On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:48:06 -0400, Ann wrote:
>
> >If you're using Total Recorder Standard, you can't ad URL's. You
> have to use
> >Total Recorder Pro or Developer editions for that feature.
> >
> >~Ann

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com