Come for a demonstration of the latest technology and learning resources for
blind musicians and those who teach and support them.  We're also prepared
to conduct one-on-one or small group trainings before or after these
meetings.  Contact us for more information.

Hope to meet up with some of you along the PaTTAN tour route in a few weeks!
If not there then perhaps at one of the following upcoming events:
TifloInnova2005 (Madrid), ATIA, CSUN, CTEVH or MENC (Salt Lake City).  See
http://www.dancingdots.com/events.htm for our updated complete lists of
events.

PaTTAN Assistive Technology 2005 Expo

   Nov. 1st:  Radisson Hotel-Greentree, 101 Radisson Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
15205
   Nov. 2nd:  Holiday Inn-Harrisburg-Hershey, 604 Station Road, Grantville,
PA 17028
   Nov. 3rd:  Fort Washington Expo Center, 1100 Virginia Drive, Ft.
Washington, PA 19034

See the "PaTTAN Assistive Technology EXPO" heading on their page at
http://www.pattan.net/profdev/trainingcalendar-event.aspx?Date=11/1/2005&Dat
eType=StartDate&IdentifyingNu=00757

Note: Dancing Dots will not be participating in day 4 of this expo.

Bill

Dancing Dots
Where Music meets technology for the blind.

See http://www.dancingdots.com/DDotsrefguide.htm for latest Dancing Dots
Reference Guide to products by need.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel: 610-783-6692