Hi all, I installed winamp 5.11, and found that I couldn't close the
user dialog, so, figuring that this was a bug, I tried reinstalling
winamp 5.1, and got the same thing, and wonder if this is a problem
with window-eyes beta2, and how do you get rid of the user information
dialog?  Winamp 5.11 did require a re-boot, so maybe that may have had
something to do with it, not sure, though, but now, I can't use winamp
at all, so what do I do, with window-eyes 5.5 beta2, windows 98 se, 192
megs of ram, and currently holding at winamp 5.1, in case any of this
information helps.
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:52:53 -0700, Jeff Bishop wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>Winamp 5.11 is out...  Here are the fixes:
>
>Latest Changes:
>
>• Updated: LAME 3.96.1
>• Fixed: playlist focus issue after adding files to playlist
>• Fixed: crash on multichannel songs with EQ enabled
>• Fixed: internet connection detection not working when set to "dial-up"
>• Fixed: manual playlist advance with winamp videos
>• Fixed: EQ text display glitch
>• Fixed: video not filling up video window
>• Fixed: black bars in fullscreen video
>• Fixed: [gen_ml] crash with no write access
>• Fixed: [gen_ml] CDDB Dialog Media Library drawing glitch
>• Fixed: [in_dshow] seeking on files with no video or no audio
>• Fixed: [in_cdda] aspi ripping crash
>• Fixed: [ml_wire] "my music" folder creation
>• Fixed: [ml_wire] Podcasts with dates before 1970 handled properly
>• Fixed: [ml_wire] Downloading of podcasts with parameters in URL
>
>Get it from:
>
>http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Winamp_5_Full/1066336873/1

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
>offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Marty