I'm trying to burn some CD's on the d drive using the XP  program.  I'm able
to put the songs on the D drive but when I try writing theCD 'swith the
Window's CD program  Jaws keeps saying that there is no CD in the CD drive
and there is. I'm using CDRW's. I was able to burn one CD without any
trouble but when I tried burning another one I was not able to do so.  If
anyone knows or has any ideas or suggestions I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Terri