I've been using napster for a week or so, and it can be used if you aren't
afraid to use your Jaws cursor or Mouse Cursor, for Window-eyes, a lot.

There are vast areas for improvement in accessibility, though. I'm sure
someone with good scripting knowledge could easily script this program for
JFW, and set files writers probably could make Window-eyes set files as
well. But, that is, for the moment, beyond my basic scripting capabilities,
and I have no idea how to begin to write Set Files.

~Ann