The radio station radio Caroline in the UK has the following address for
its stream page.

http://radiocaroline.servemp3.com/

The high bandwidth stream I am trying to record is labelled

Abacast / VLC (Mac) or Winamp (PC)
(aacPlus 48 k•) our highest quality stream. Unlimited listener capacity.
Suitable for broadband users

I have tried to capture the link as I would usually do with right click and
then copy shortcut. This produced the following link with TR won't
recognise as it is not a proper web address.

javascript:playaac()

Lower down in the page you will see a link to download a desktop shortcut.
I downloded it and put it on my Desktop. It runs beautifully from there but
TR Scheduler won't "run" it as it is not a .exe file, in fact it does not
have any extension.

I then tried to extract the url from inside the desktop file. There is
extra info in there and I am not sure which is which. I tried to run the
url which was in there with no success.

The link on the above page for the Desktop shortcut is labelled.

Abacast Desktop Launcher

Any help on how I can get this station stream to record in TR would be
appreciated.  The show I like to hear is on in the middle of the night.
If you think you know how, try it then let me know.

Peter S.