I'm trying to burn a Movie and the audio and video TS folders are fine but
when I go to tell Nero to burn it i am getting an error that says
Reallocation Failure. This dvd may not be playable. It asks me if I want to
continue. So I next burned another movie basically the same size and used
the same dvd rewriteable and it burned fine. The movie itself plays just
fine. What would cause Nero to give me this kind of error? I am using the
dvd setting of video.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.