I'd take a look at Otsdj from http://otszone.com and that program is a bit
pricey but will do exactly what you want. There also is another program
called Station Playlist Studio but I don't have the url for that package.

On 11/3/2005 at 4:52 PM Deenadayalan Moodley wrote:

>Hi Listers,
>
>As the subject says, I am looking for an accessible DJ package.  I am
>thinking of going into the disco business.
>
>I have heard of PC DJ, Mix Master and Niro and I am not sure if they are
>accessible.
>
>Thanks.

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
>offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.