  From: Paul Oeser
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:07 AM
  Subject: Re: Satellite Radio

           If you want everything you mentioned you'd better buy both
  services.  Sirrius has the NFL and some college football with the
  south eastern conference.  XM has MLB plus big 10, acc and pac 10 in
  college football.  Both have the NHL untill 2007 when it becomes
  exclusive to xm.

  XM now has exclusive rights to Air America Radio while both carry the
  Ed Schultz show.Both services have the Dave Ramsey show.  I'm not
  sure who has the exclusive rights to what show in conservative talk.