From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Truong
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 8:35 AM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: Output v DSP Plug-In for Compression

Hi Jonathan and All,

I too have had a little play of this volume logic plugin and although not
accessible out of the box, to change through the presets is dead easy.
Whilst in the volume logic window, simply use your right and left arrow keys
to cycle through the presets.  The name of the preset is displayed on the
screen and you could script it to read in jaws or use the Jaws frame manager
to monitor the screen where the focused preset is being shown and for
Wineyes users you could just use the functions in your sets to monitor that
part of the screen where the focused preset is being shown.  Still playing
but it is way cool and I might get it.  BTW, I found this out by putting
Jaws screen echo to all and then moving the left and right arrow keys.  Jaws
read out the name of the preset I focused on whilst moving these arrow keys.
I'm still playing with it.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Skype:  blindboxer1967

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/