Hi Tyler. GoldWave will do that for you. They have a trial version but I'm 
not certain whether file splitting is available in the trial version.

Larry


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tyler Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:34 PM
Subject: question about .wav files


> Hi,
>
> Can somebody please tell me how I can split tracks, and select the exact 
> point where I want to split it? In other words, can someone direct me to a 
> free, or at least a trial, program that may help me in creating multiple 
> tracks (files) out of one file? (say one file is 70 minutes long, as I use 
> an mp3 player.) I want to make it 30 minutes on one file, and 40 minutes 
> on the other. Splitting them, so I can make a cd, or something like that 
> (so I can use or make an audio cd, using less space per file, because I 
> have a feeling 100 MB will not fit onto an audio cd who's kbps is 1011 
> (?). But I think you get my point <smile>
>
> thanks,
> - Tyler
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to