Hi folks,

I believe just about every music cd that is released has an associated code,
which I think is called the UPC. What I'm wondering is if there is a way
using a program such as Winamp or Windows Media player to determine this
code, simply by inserting a cd into the computer. I know for example, that
both of those programs give you tons of info about a disc if it is in your
computer's cd drive, but the one piece of info I can't seem to find is that
UPC code. If the programs I've mentioned aren't feasible, is there an
alternative?

Thank you,
Scott