ok, thanks for your reply
----- Original Message -----
From: "Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: Sam broadcaster v3 and live voice

Hi there:

I found Sam to be inaccessible in some areas with speech.  For this reason I
found station playlist to work better for live broadcasting.
As for jaws coming through the sound card.  Best to get a hardware
synthesizer.  Not sure about the line out jack possibilities there.  But I
am sure one of the more experience broadcasters here can answer that
question.

Reese

Check out my radio station at:
http://www.shilohsplace.net.
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- Hi all!
I'm a newbie of this list... I would like to use Sam broadcaster version 3
to broadcast my voice over the music.
So I go in the "Window" menĂ¹ and I click on "voice fx", but when I click
"mic on" and then I press the f12 key Sam doesn't put down the volume of
music, it put down the volume only for one second when I release the key.
Why? what can I do?
also... I don't have two sound cards, can you suggest me a program that
allow to broadcast music and voice? Music from sound card, voice from line
in... it is possible without having the problem of Jaws that speaks?

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we