Hi, I'm recording a cd with a friend that sings italian songs, for personal
satisfaction.
I'am a Jaws 6.10 user (italian version) and for recording I use sound forge 6.
I've incided the voice, but when I try to mix it with the music the result is
that first the song is ok, and then the voice goes out of tempo. Note that if I
listen only the voice it's at the correct time!
What can I try to do?
If someone want I can send an example of mix, I've to resolve this problem.
I've also tryed to install sound forge 8 but whit this version I've others
problems, and I would like to use 6.0.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.