Hi, I'm Roden Zalameda and I'm new in the lists.   my friend use aa Sony
bio-laptop with a RealTech sound card.  She bought her laptop in Germany. f
But, after a few months, her laptop has problem and we need to reformat the .
We did all the necessary back up just to save her drivers and other important
software's.  After we installed her new Windows and trying to repair her
devices, we having a difficulties to install her sound card.  Her drivers does
not support her sound card.  Is there any help for this?

Regards,

Roden