Hi.

No my turntable does not have a preamp but I've got one just incase I
needed to used one.

If I do need to use it which leads go where on the preamp.

Where is the line-in option locate in sound forge 6 as I can not find it.

In my recording volumes controls there is no line-in option but there
is a line-in/mic2 option does this matter or not.

Karen.