Hi, I am using sound forge 8.0b and I have total recorder professional
latest version and I am wondering how to normalize a phone call recording so
that both sides come out equally.  As it is now my voice is louder then the
callers and I would like an easy way to normalize the volume so both of us
come in the sound file at an equal volume.  What is the best way to do this?
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com